This product is a PDF Sewing Pattern with full color diagrams, detailed step-by-step instructions, and templates to make 3 sizes of baskets.
****This is a listing for a PDF SEWING PATTERN, not a print copy. THIS IS NOT A SEWN PRODUCT FOR SALE.
Make fun and easy baskets that are great for gifts, organizing or decorating. Learn on the first basket, then you are off and running to make more. Be aware that these are highly addictive and you many soon find yourself with a pile of them! A set of 3 nest together for a pretty display in your home when not in use.
Three sizes: 4” square, 6” square and 8” square.
- Experienced bag and basket makers will find these easy. Novice bag and basket makers will find it a good learning pattern.
- Requires reading the instructions, with supporting help from many diagrams.
Skills you will learn or use:
- Cutting with a rotary cutter and acrylic ruler
- Cutting out with a template
- Working with interfacing and stabilizers
- Assembling a basket
- A list of materials needed for this project is on the back cover.
This pattern can be printed at home right now once your payment is processed. Payment is processed through paypal (no paypal account is needed). If you do not receive the email with a link within a few minutes of your order, please contact Around the Bobbin using the contact form.
Questions? For more information, check out the Retail Shop FAQ and Policies at the top of the page.