This product is a paper Sewing Pattern with full color photographs, detailed step-by-step instructions, labels and one template to make the Zip & Clip Bag
****This is a listing for a paper sewing pattern. THIS IS NOT A SEWN PRODUCT FOR SALE.
The Zip and Clip Bag is the little bag with big bag organization! Two easy zip compartments, one with slots for credit cards, as well as a phone pocket and an interior pocket for a passport or other small items. The strap is adjustable.
Safe and secure for travel or hands-free outings around town, the Zip and Clip Bag can be worn as a cross-body bag or converted to a waist pack or clipped to a belt loop or inside a larger tote.
This bag requires just 4 fat quarters of fabric!
Need hardware? Check out the beautiful hardware kits for sale (U.S. only).
The Zip & Clip Bag is approximately 7" high by 6-1/2" wide by 2" deep.
- Adventerous Beginners will find this a fun learning experience. Intermediate sewers will find it easy. Absolute Novices might need a helping hand from a more experience sewer.
Skills you will learn or use:
- Easy, easy zipper installation on this one
- Cutting with a rotary cutter
- Cutting out with a template
-Sewing an adjustable purse strap
- Installing magnetic snaps
- Assembling a bag
- A listing of materials needed for this project is on the back cover shown on right.
This paper pattern will be mailed within 48 hours of receipt of payment processed through paypal. Shipping is $1.50 per pattern (or less if you order additional items) to all domestic U.S. locations.
For more information, check out the Retail Shop FAQ and Policies at the top of the page or contact me if your question isn't covered there.