This product is a Paper Sewing Pattern with detailed step-by-step instructions and plenty of diagrams to guide you through the steps in making a Twister Tote or Basic Tote.
****This is a listing for a PAPER SEWING PATTERN. THIS IS NOT A SEWN PRODUCT FOR SALE.
Create fun and easy pinwheels on this large tote using the popular Lil' Twister tool or have fun featuring color-blocked panels or fun prints using the basic tote instructions.
This pattern is for a lined tote with interior pockets and a magnetic snap closure. Instructions include directions for making large oversized pockets or smaller subdivided pockets.
Around the Bobbin patterns include detailed instructions with many pictures and diagrams to clearly show each step of bag construction.
The Twister Tote and Basic Tote are approximately 15" H x 16" W x 6" D.
- Intermediate sewing skills for the twister version of the tote
- Basic sewing skills for the basic version of the tote
Basic skills used:
- Cutting with a rotary cutter
- Attaching a magnetic snap
- Learn how to create pinwheels with the Lil' Twister Tool from CS Designs
- This pattern walks through each step with pictures and diagrams.
- A listing of materials needed for this project is on the back cover shown on right.
- You will need a tool that makes pinwheels from 5" squares of fabric, such as the Lil' Twister tool from CS Designs in order to make the Twister version of the tote. This tool is readily available at most local quilt shops, Amazon, Keepsake Quilting and other online shops.
This paper pattern will be mailed within 48 hours of receipt of payment processed through paypal. Shipping is $1.50 per pattern for all domestic U.S. locations.
For more information, check out the Retail Shop FAQ and Policies at the top of the page or contact us if your question isn't covered there.