A fun, easy holiday table runner pattern combining use of applique'd gnomes and pinwheels made from the Lil' Twister tool. Bonus templates for mini gnomes included for use on coordinating items such as potholders, kitchen towels or other projects.
This product is a PDF Sewing Pattern with detailed step-by-step instructions and applique' templates for creating the Twister Gnomes Table Runner.
****This is a listing for a PDF SEWING PATTERN, not a print copy. THIS IS NOT A SEWN PRODUCT FOR SALE.
The Twister Gnomes Table Runner is approximately 15" wide by 39" long.
- Intermediate sewing skills
Basic skills used:
- Cutting with a rotary cutter
- Using the Lil' Twister Tool (easy)
- Raw edge stitching around applique' pieces
- This pattern walks through each step with pictures and diagrams.
- A listing of materials needed for this project is on the back cover shown on right, including sewing supplies and the Lil' Twister tool.
- The Lil' Twister tool is available at most quilt shops and can also be purchased directly from Twister Sisters at www.twistersistersdesigns.com
This pattern can be printed at home right now once your payment is processed. Payment is processed through paypal (no paypal account is needed). If you do not receive the email with a link within a few minutes of your order, please contact Around the Bobbin using the contact form.
Questions? For more information, check out the Retail Shop FAQ and Policies at the top of the page.