This product is a PDF Sewing Pattern with detailed diagrams and step-by-step instructions to make the Essential Tote.
****This is a listing for a PDF SEWING PATTERN, not a print copy. THIS IS NOT A SEWN PRODUCT FOR SALE.
The Essential Tote is a beginner bag with a sophisticated look! This is a great beginner tote project for a fully lined tote, with boxed bottom construction and easy snap closure and customizable interior pockets.
UPDATED: This pattern now includes alternative directions for sewing the bag with an easy zipper panel instead of a magnetic snap closure. Sew it either way.
The Essential Tote is approximately 12-3/4" high by 19-1/4" wide by 4" deep.
- These instructions are designed for someone who has some basic sewing knowledge but perhaps hasn't tried sewing a bag yet.
- Adventurous Beginners will find this a fun learning experience. Intermediate sewers will find it easy.
Skills you will learn or use:
- Cutting with a rotary cutter
- Installing magnetic snaps
- Assembling a bag
- A listing of materials needed for this project is on the back cover shown on right.
This pattern can be printed at home right now once your payment is processed. Payment is processed through paypal (no paypal account is needed). If you do not receive the email with a link within a few minutes of your order, please contact Around the Bobbin using the contact form.
Questions? For more information, check out the Retail Shop FAQ and Policies at the top of the page.