This product is a Paper Sewing Pattern with detailed diagrams and step-by-step instructions to make the Soho Tote.
****This is a listing for a PAPER SEWING PATTERN. THIS IS NOT A SEWN PRODUCT FOR SALE.
The Soho Tote is designed with the adventurous beginner in mind. Full of style, but not complications, this tote has an easy dart construction, with a snap closure and several handle options. The interior has plenty of pockets as well as a zip pocket which can be put on the exterior as well if desired or omitted if you're not interested in zipper sewing. Any which way, this bag is a fun sew for all sewing levels.
The Soho Tote is approximately 19" high by 17-1/2" wide by 3" deep.
- These instructions are designed for someone who has some basic sewing knowledge but perhaps doesn't have much bag sewing experience. Detailed explanations coupled with diagrams and photos will guide you step-by-step.
- Adventerous Beginners will find this a fun learning experience. Intermediate sewers will find it easy. Omit the interior zip and follow the top handle instructions and this bag is just right for a new bag sewer.
Skills you will learn or use:
- Cutting with a rotary cutter
- Installing magnetic snaps
- Assembling a bag
- Installing a zip pocket
- A listing of materials needed for this project is on the back cover shown on right.
This paper pattern will be mailed within 48 hours of receipt of payment processed through paypal. Shipping is $1.50 per pattern (or less if you order additional items) to all domestic U.S. locations.
For more information, check out the Retail Shop FAQ and Policies at the top of the page or contact me if your question isn't covered there.