This product is a paper sewing pattern with detailed color illustrations and instructions to make the Simply Charming Twister Tote. In order to make this tote, you will need the Lil' Twister tool by CS Designs or another pinwheel template that makes pinwheels using 5" squares, also known as charm squares.
This pattern is for a lined tote with interior pockets and a magnetic snap closure and many pockets on the interior. First you make the twister panel, then you do some basic quilting (or more if you want) and make it into a tote. The instructions include step by step instructions and diagrams for all steps in this process.
****This is a listing for a paper sewing pattern. THIS IS NOT A SEWN PRODUCT FOR SALE.
Around the Bobbin patterns include detailed instructions with diagrams and pictures to clearly show each step of bag construction.
The Simply Charming Twister Tote are approximately 13-1/2" H x 15" W x 5" D.
- Intermediate sewing skills.
Basic skills used:
- Cutting with a rotary cutter
- Attaching a magnetic snap
- Learn how to create pinwheels with the Lil' Twister Tool from CS Designs
- This pattern walks through each step with pictures and diagrams.
- A listing of materials needed for this project is on the back cover shown on right.
- You will need a tool that makes pinwheels from 5" squares of fabric, such as the Lil' Twister tool from CS Designs, in order to make this tote. The Lil' Twister tool is readily available at most local quilt shops, Amazon and Missouri Quilt Co.
Even though you only need 30 charm squares, I recommend getting extra (many come in packs of 42 squares) so you have a few choices for fabric placement. You want to get enough contrast with the adjacent squares and border.
This paper pattern will be mailed within 48 hours of receipt of payment processed through paypal. Shipping is $1.50 per pattern (or less if you order additional items) to all domestic U.S. locations.
For more information, check out the Retail Shop FAQ and Policies at the top of the page or contact me if your question isn't covered there.