This product is a Paper Sewing Pattern with detailed step-by-step instructions, plenty of pictures and diagrams, and easy paper templates so that you can sew the Sassy Tote Bag.
The Sassy Tote is open and spacious inside. It features an easy-to-sew "snap flap" to hold your things inside. The two flaps overlap and snap together . This pattern doesn't skimp on fun finishing details such as the handle loops, topstitching and plenty of interior pockets to keep you organized.
This product is a Paper Sewing Pattern with detailed step-by-step instructions, plenty of diagrams and pictures to guide you, and easy paper templates for sewing a Sassy Tote.
****This is a listing for a PAPER SEWING PATTERN. THIS IS NOT A SEWN PRODUCT FOR SALE.
- The Sassy Tote is approx. 14-1/2" H x 12" W x 5" Deep
- Intermediate sewing skills needed
- Cutting with a rotary cutter
- Attaching magnetic snaps
- Creating a "snap flap"
- Creating simple interior pockets
- The pattern guides you through easy step with detailed instructions and photos.
- A listing of materials needed for this project is on the back cover shown on right.
This paper pattern will be mailed within 48 hours of receipt of payment processed through paypal. Shipping is $1.50 per pattern to all domestic U.S. locations.
For more information, check out the Retail Shop FAQ and Policies at the top of the page or contact me if your question isn't covered there.