This product is a Paper Sewing Pattern with detailed step-by-step instructions, plenty of pictures and diagrams, and easy paper templates so that you can sew the Saffron Bucket Bag.
The Saffron Bucket Bag comes with two styles. Either create the flower band or contrasting squares band. The choice is yours, and either way you will have loads of room in this bag.
This bag closes with a snap closure. Subdivided pockets around the entire inside of the bag can hold your phone, pens, and many other small items.
****This is a listing for a PAPER SEWING PATTERN. THIS IS NOT A SEWN PRODUCT FOR SALE.
- The Saffron Bucket Bag is approx. 14" H x 10" W round base.
- Adventurous Beginner to Intermediate skills needed
- The squares band is an easy version of the bag that comes together quickly with little skill needed. It would help if you've sewn a bag before, but there are plenty of diagrams and pictures to guide you.
- The flower band is a little more difficult as the flowers require a little more time, a little more skill and a little more patience. I don't think an adventurous beginner would have any difficulty understanding what to do, but it is a bit more of a challenge to get the flowers to line up if you haven't done any quilting or much sewing. A good challenge for an intermediate sewer!
- Cutting with a rotary cutter
- Constructing a flower band or squares band and incorporating that into the bag
- Attaching magnetic snaps
- Creating simple interior pockets
- The pattern guides you through easy step with detailed instructions and photos.
- A listing of materials needed for this project is on the back cover shown on right.
This paper pattern will be mailed within 48 hours of receipt of payment processed through paypal. Shipping is $1.50 per pattern to all domestic U.S. locations.
For more information, check out the Retail Shop FAQ and Policies at the top of the page or contact me if your question isn't covered there.