This product is a Paper Sewing Pattern with detailed diagrams and step-by-step instructions to make a basket. Four sizes: 9 x 13 x 2-1/4 inches (Regular), 9 x 13 x 2-1/2 inches (Tall), 9 x 9 x 2 inches (Regular), 9 x 9 x 2-1/4 inches (Tall).
Basket designed for passing a casserole, or "hot dish," around the table.
Basket fold flat for easy storage. Fat quarter friendly. Easy to sew and great for gifts or craft sales. Perfect for organizing papers and other household items as well.
***This is a listing for a Paper Sewing Pattern. THIS IS NOT A SEWN PRODUCT FOR SALE.
- These instructions are designed for someone who has some basic sewing knowledge but perhaps hasn't worked with foam stabilizer yet.
- Adventurous Beginners will find this a fun learning experience. Intermediate sewers will find it easy.
Skills you will learn or use:
- Cutting with a rotary cuter
- Sewing with foam stabilizer
- Straight line quilting
- A listing of materials needed for this project is on the back cover shown on right.
Questions? For more information, check out the Retail Shop FAQ and Policies at the top of the page.