Hands-free and classy at the same time! This bag features a pretty quilted front flap and has an easy-access phone pocket, as well as multiple interior pockets, including a center zip pocket. Remove the strap for a pretty clutch.
This product is a Paper Sewing Pattern with detailed color illustrations and instructions to make the McKenna Bag.
****This is a listing for a Paper Sewing Pattern. THIS IS NOT A SEWN PRODUCT FOR SALE.
Around the Bobbin patterns include detailed instructions with many diagrams and "reality check" pictures to clearly show each step of bag construction.
The McKenna Bag is approximately 5-1/2" H x 9" W x 2-1/4" D.
- Intermediate sewing skills
- Some bag-making experience recommended
Basic skills used:
- Cutting with a rotary cutter
- Creating a modern quilted flap
- Attaching magnetic snaps and installing a zipper using an easy method.
- This pattern walks through each step with pictures and diagrams.
-A listing of materials needed for this project is on the back cover shown on right.
This paper pattern will be mailed within 48 hours of receipt of payment processed through paypal. Shipping is $1.50 per pattern (or less if you order additional items) to all domestic U.S. locations.
For more information, check out the Retail Shop FAQ and Policies at the top of the page.