This product is a Paper Sewing Pattern with full color photographs, detailed step-by-step instructions, labels and one template to make Itty Bitty Totes.
****This is a listing for a PAPER SEWING PATTERN. THIS IS NOT A SEWN PRODUCT FOR SALE.
Itty Bitty Totes is a key chain coin purse pattern. Hang from a purse or tote to carry cash, I.D., chapstick or tissue or any other small items you can think of! Great size for carrying a pacifier also.
This tote is also perfectly suited to be used as a purse for an 18" doll.
Caution: May cause an itty bitty addiction!
These little totes can be made from 2-3 fat eighths or use scraps from your stash.
Need hardware? Check out the beautiful hardware kits for sale at the Around the Bobbin store (U.S. only).
Each Itty Bitty Tote is approximately 4" H x 4-1/2" W x 1-1/2" D.
- The techniques is this pattern are not difficult but due to the size of the pieces and the topstitching on the little handles, this pattern is best suited for an intermediate sewer.
Skills you will learn or use:
- Easy zipper installation.
- Learn tips for sewing small pieces on this mini.
- Cutting with a rotary cutter
- A listing of materials needed for this project is on the back cover shown on right.
This paper pattern will be mailed within 48 hours of receipt of payment processed through paypal. Shipping is $1.50 per pattern (or less if you order additional items) to all domestic U.S. locations.
For more information, check out the Retail Shop FAQ and Policies at the top of the page or contact me if your question isn't covered there.