This product is a PDF Sewing Pattern with full color photographs, detailed step-by-step instructions, labels and one template to make Itty Bitty Totes.
****This is a listing for a PDF SEWING PATTERN, not a print copy. THIS IS NOT A SEWN PRODUCT FOR SALE.
Itty Bitty Totes is a key chain coin purse pattern. Hang from a purse or tote to carry cash, I.D., chapstick or tissue or any other small items you can think of! Great size for carrying a pacifier also.
This tote is also perfectly suited to be used as a purse for an 18" doll.
Caution: May cause an itty bitty addiction!
Each tote can be made from 2-3 fat eighths or use scraps from your stash.
Need hardware? Check out the beautiful hardware kits for sale (U.S. only).
Each Itty Bitty Tote is approximately 4" H x 4-1/2" W x 1-1/2" D.
- The techniques is this pattern are not difficult but due to the size of the pieces and the topstitching on the little handles, this pattern is best suited for an intermediate sewer.
Skills you will learn or use:
- Easy zipper installation.
- Learn tips for sewing small pieces on this mini.
- Cutting with a rotary cutter
- A listing of materials needed for this project is on the back cover shown on right.
This pattern can be printed at home right now once your payment is processed. Payment is processed through paypal (no paypal account is needed). If you do not receive the email with a link within a few minutes of your order, please contact Around the Bobbin using the contact form.
Questions? For more information, check out the Retail Shop FAQ and Policies at the top of the page.