This product is a Paper Sewing Pattern with detailed diagrams and step-by-step instructions to make the Essential Tote.
****This is a listing for a Paper Sewing Pattern. THIS IS NOT A SEWN PRODUCT FOR SALE.
The Essential Tote is a beginner bag with a sophisticated look! This is a great beginner tote project for a fully lined tote, with boxed bottom construction and easy snap closure and customizable interior pockets.
The Essential Tote is approximately 12-3/4" high by 19-1/4" wide by 4" deep.
- These instructions are designed for someone who has some basic sewing knowledge but perhaps hasn't tried sewing a bag yet.
- Adventurous Beginners will find this a fun learning experience. Intermediate sewers will find it easy.
--NEW ENHANCEMENT: This pattern now includes an easy zipper version so you can make it with either a magnetic snap closure or an easy zipper panel closure.
Skills you will learn or use:
- Cutting with a rotary cutter
- Installing magnetic snaps
- Assembling a bag
- A listing of materials needed for this project is on the back cover shown on right.
Questions? For more information, check out the Retail Shop FAQ and Policies at the top of the page.