This product is a Paper Sewing Pattern with detailed step-by-step instructions, plenty of pictures and diagrams, and easy paper templates so that you can sew the Annalise Bag.
This attractive bag does not skimp on the details--scrunchies on the straps, a front zipper which can be either decorative or functional, a stylish lower band and decorative topstitching make this bag a beautifully finished purse.
This bag closes with a snap closure. Subdivided pockets on the inside hold your phone, pens, and other small items.
****This is a listing for a PAPER SEWING PATTERN. THIS IS NOT A SEWN PRODUCT FOR SALE.
- The Annalise Bag is approx. 10-1/4" H at the center x 11-1/4" at the base and 4" deep. The bag is considerably higher if you include the height up to the scrunchies or the top of the handle.
- Intermediate to Advanced sewing skills needed
- Cutting with a rotary cutter
- Installing a zipper
- Attaching magnetic snaps
- Creating simple interior pockets
- The pattern guides you through easy step with detailed instructions and photos.
- A listing of materials needed for this project is on the back cover shown on right.
This paper pattern will be mailed within 48 hours of receipt of payment processed through paypal. Shipping is $1.50 per pattern to all domestic U.S. locations.
For more information, check out the Retail Shop FAQ and Policies at the top of the page or contact me if your question isn't covered there.