This product is a PDF Sewing Pattern with full color photographs, detailed step-by-step instructions, and printable templates for the Annalise Bag.
**This is a listing for a PDF SEWING PATTERN, not a paper copy. THIS IS NOT A SEWN PRODUCT FOR SALE.
This attractive bag does not skimp on the details--scrunchies on the straps, a front zipper which can be either decorative or functional, a stylish lower band and decorative topstitching make this bag a beautifully finished purse.
This bag closes with a snap closure. Subdivided pockets on the inside hold your phone, pens, and other small items.
- The Annalise Bag is approx. 10-1/4" H at the center by 11-1/4" at the base and 4" deep. The bag is considerably higher if you include the height up to the scrunchies or the top of the handle.
- Intermediate to Advanced sewing skills needed
- Cutting with a rotary cutter
- Installing a zipper
- Attaching magnetic snaps
- Creating simple interior pockets
- The pattern guides you through easy step with detailed instructions and photos.
- A listing of materials needed for this project is on the back cover shown on right.
This pattern can be printed at home right now once your payment is processed. Payment is made through paypal (no paypal account is needed). If you do not receive the email with a link within a few minutes of your order, please contact Around the Bobbin using the contact form.
For more information, check out the Retail Shop FAQ and Policies at the top of the page or contact me if your question isn't covered there.